30 Days Tourist Visa
3-4 Working Days
Online Payment Option
- If you’re planning a holiday to Thailand, why wait for hours at the airport for visa on arrival? We’ve got the fastest and the easiest way to get a Thailand visa for Indians citizens at just Rs 4,500/-.
- Original passport and old passports, if any
- Passport should be valid for at least 6 months from the date of return, with a minimum of two blank pages
- Two copies of the first and last page of your passport duly attested
- Confirmed return air tickets
- Two visa application form duly filled and signed by the applicant
- 2 recent passport-size color photographs taken against a white background, size (35 mm x 45 mm with 80% face close up)(Photo specifications)
- Confirmation of hotel with address and number
- Original bank statements for the last 6 months reflecting a minimum balance of Rs 42,000, that has been attested by a bank official
- Evidence of occupation and of the monthly income: Income Tax Returns for the last 3 years, Pay slips, letter from employer certifying employment, Employee ID, Student ID, Business license
- If the applicant is employed
- A cover letter from both company and travel agency stating the purpose of travel and traveler details.
•If the applicant has a Friend / Family in Thailand
- If you intend to stay with Thai relatives or friends, invitation letter and ID proof of the invitee is mandatory.
- If the invitee is not a Thai citizen, copies of work visa, work permit and passport is mandatory.
- If you are planning a holiday to Thailand, a tourist or business visa that is valid for 30 days will allow you to enter the country only once.
- The processing time for a Thailand visa is approximately 7 working days.
- The visa on arrival process involves approximately 3-6 hours of wait time at the airport, post arrival.
- We recommend that you get your Thailand visa from India before you travel, to avoid last minute hassles.
- The validity of passport should be minimum 6 months.
- The passport should not be in handwritten format.
- The documents submitted should not be blurred or weary.
- If any of the above requirements are not matching with your current situation you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org